Thursday, March 13, 2008

socializing overload




Back to my wellness wheel. I will review the categories in succession, one section at a time. Since social is on top I reviewed my standing and I have more in my life now then I have had in my whole life combined. Now that sounds like socializing overload to me! Most of it is enjoyment but why be so busy? Time to prioritize and drop four functions, later more, as I circle around the wheel, over and over again to refine my life's components. I feel free as a bird now that I don't have to be present or answer to three places I once belonged to. I'll probably save some money in the absence of such functions.
Yes, I quit my support group. I still care very much about being healthy. I just don't have to obsess about it and the weigh-in. After all I have read so much information that will get me to that point of being healthy and well. All I have to do now is utilize it all and stay informed. See me lighter, I hope.

No comments: